We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and while many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We ask that instead of utilizing our waiting room, you call our office upon your arrival.
- Please wait in your vehicle until we are able to escort you directly into your treatment room.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when entering the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- A temperature reading will be taken upon your arrival to your dental appointment. Any elevated temperature will be evaluated and rescheduled.
- Please refrain from bringing family or friends to your scheduled appointments. We ask that only one parent or guardian accompany their child to the dental visit.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Jimmie L Pinkham Jr., DDS and the entire staff at Associate Dentists PC
Comprehensive Family Dental Care in
"We cater to kids, young and old!"
Since 1985, Associate Dentists PC has been dedicated to providing general dentistry for families using the most advanced technologies and latest treatment methods. It is our goal to deliver quality care with a focus on empathetic, painless service. We value our relationships with the families here in Council Bluffs and the nearby communities of Omaha and Missouri Valley.
We offer a variety of dental solutions for restorative and cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, crowns, and implant restorations. Our family dental practice is easy to find off I29 and 9th Ave. Turn right on 35th Ave, and we are at the end of the block. Call us today to schedule your appointment, because your smile is the most important thing you put on every day!
CALL US: (712) 328-0708 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Gentle and Compassionate Family Dentistry
Dr. Jimmie L. Pinkham Jr. and our team provide a wide range of restorative and cosmetic dental procedures and are well-known for our gentle and compassionate chairside manner. Thanks to Dr. Pinkham’s supportive and compassionate approach to care, you’ll feel at ease the moment you sit down in the chair. We’re proud of being able to help you improve your oral health comfortably. Our services include:
We Are Here for You
Experiencing a dental emergency in Council Bluffs? In the event of a cracked, chipped, or avulsed tooth, or a sudden painful toothache, our team can see patients of record on the same day. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, give our office a call so we can schedule you in as soon as possible.
We accept many payment methods, including a variety of insurance policies. To make needed dental care more affordable for under-insured patients, Associate Dentists PC offers financing options such as CareCredit.
Our Commitment to Excellence
We take pride in the high level of care we provide. This passion for excellence is reflected in every aspect of our practice from our interactions and procedural methods, to the materials we use to carry out those treatments. Give us a call today to learn more about how our friendly and courteous team can serve you and your family. We look forward to making you smile!
CALL US: (712) 328-0708 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
New Patients Welcome! Call us today to schedule your appointment!
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: