The fees for our services reflect our time, care, skill, judgment, training, and overhead cost factors. To help keep costs down for all of our patients, we have set the following payment requirements:
- New patients are required to pay in full at the time of service.
- We offer a 5% adjustment for payment in full on complete treatment plans with cash or check.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover, as well as cash and check.
- We offer CareCredit financing. CareCredit is an interest free loan for up to one year with approval. Please see an office staff member for assistance and more information.
- We are currently researching whether having the option to pay bills online is something that our patients want. It is important for us to meet our patients needs and expectations, so we make every effort to stay current with technology and consumer trends.
We accept most dental insurances; however, you are always welcome to call or email the office to determine definitively if we accept your insurance. We will do our best to assist you in understanding & maximizing your coverage; however, we are not always able to completely familiarize ourselves with each insurance company's restrictions and requirements.